Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Florida!

This past weekend, I went to FL to visit Erin. It was so much fun!! The weather was great. Erin and Mark took me on a tour of the Magic (one of the cruiseline ships) which was fabulous! It was so nice to see it. It was also so nice to meet Mark!! I also got to meet and hang out with two of Erin's good friends, Megan and Lindsay. Overall, it was a great weekend and hopefully I'll get to go again next year! Here are some pictures from my trip:
In addition to these pictures, I have a great one of Erin and I trying on (horrible spelling alert)Sombreros in Epcot, but I want to find and post the picture of us doing that like 15 years ago and post that with it to compare!
Erin and I at Epcot (there are supposed to be the most wonderful ice cream cones in the world in this picture with us, but we didn't hold them up):


Posing with Mickey:


Expose (they were at Epcot...we didn't actually pay to see them. There were some crazy fans there, though, that would probably have paid lots and lots of money...or maybe that girl was just really drunk. We all had one of their songs in our heads all day after seeing them. They were pretty awful, in case anyone was wondering):


Posing with the High School Musical cutouts:


Mark and Erin:


At Epcot:


Erin, me, Megan, and Lindsay:

No comments:

Post a Comment