Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall Fun

Today it was beautiful outside - very sunny and mild (it was so sunny that Lilly wanted sunglasses and she never keeps these on. As we were getting in the car, she said, "shoot, forgot my sunglasses"). We went to a pumpkin patch to pick out pumpkins (although that was Lilly's least favorite part...this pumpkin patch also had a petting zoo, a cow train, and a play area). When we got home, Pete and I raked leaves and Lilly jumped in them. She did try raking, but couldn't figure out the rake. She kept saying she needed a rake of her own (smaller).

On a side note, Lilly now loves my parents even more than ever. My mom sent her a package in the mail for Halloween and it had a homemade goat book (see the blog post about the zoo), stickers, and candy corn. Whenever I mention my parents, Lilly talks about the candy corn, her (and my) absolute favorite!!

Picking a pumpkin:


eating kettle corn:


riding the cow train:


lilly the cat and pete the scarecrow:
sliding down into a pile of leaves:
super cute picture of daddy and daughter in the leaves:

No comments:

Post a Comment