Friday, September 19, 2008

Sense of style

Lilly has been very picky with what she wears. She likes to choose her clothing and frequenly picks out things that I don't want her to wear. For example, two weeks ago it was pretty chilly here and Lilly wanted to wear shorts and a tank top on a day it was only going to be about 60 degrees max. I managed to convince her to put on pants. I decided that clothing wasn't a battle I was going to fight, so I let her pick what she wants as long as it's weather appropriate. Here are some of her choices:

I call this her "color blind look": orange halloween socks, pink shoes, green and white striped shorts, and blue and purple striped jacket. Oh, and a yellow bow. She ALWAYS has to pick a bow herself.




the "i'm too cool look": backwards hat and saggy diaper (she's still in her jammies)




my favorite, the "let's see how messy i can get before i go out in public" look: sidewalk chalk everywhere...pants, shoes, hair, shirt, face, everywhere.




1 comment:

  1. LOL! Too cute. Troy's latest is that he has to "ge dressed" the second he gets up in the morning. This sucks for a mom who was used to saving on laundry by hanging in pj's all day.

    ReplyDelete