Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Notre Dame

This past weekend was Notre Dame's first game of the season. Pete and I went to the game - the weather was perfect and our seats were great; the team - not as good as we'd hoped, but at least they won. Before the game, instead of tailgating, Pete, Lilly, and I went to eat lunch at the South Dining Hall with our friends, Erin, Mike, Eamon, and Owen. It was great...I'd love to eat that way every day!! Eamon is Lilly's age and he is so hilarious - the band gets up and plays in the dining hall during lunch and Eamon was standing on his chair playing his trumpet just like the trumpeteers (not sure if that's a word, but it sounds good- like mouseketeers or something) were. It was so cute. Lilly's lunch consisted of: cereal with milk, chocolate chip muffin, cheese, and ice cream. I also got her some jello and she really really wanted to eat it since it was bright orange and looked like it was something un-healthy, but I don't think she could get past the jiggly-ness of it (another made up word, I'm sure). She put it to her mouth and then put it right back in the bowl about 6 times. She did enjoy the ice cream and sprinkles, though. Here are some pictures:

outside the dining hall:


Lilly and Eamon enjoying lunch:


The only picture I could get of Lilly smiling:

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! Just found your page through facebook. Troy is excited to see pics of Lilly. I imagine we'll be here often. Our page is www.troyandaddison.blogspot.com.

    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete