Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fall

Here are some recent pictures. We've been pretty busy so far this fall- I started back at work 2 days a week, Pete has been travelling more often for work, Lilly is in preschool 3 days a week and Zach is with his Grandma (Pete's mom) while I'm at work. Lilly is starting to read and Zach is constantly on the move and into everything.

Apple Orchard- I had no idea Zach was really eating the apple until I realized he had been very quiet. He ate through the skin! He got really upset when I took the apple away from him. I did give him another, but didn't trust him to eat one in his carseat, so I had to throw it away! He also kept saying "ap, ap, ap", so maybe he's saying apple! Of course, that could just be the speech therapist in me- hearing words!

Lilly eating an apple (of course, she won't eat the skin, so I had to bite into all of her apples first!)


Lilly posing with her roller skates (I know these are kid skates, but she's pretty good with them! She refuses to have me help her)

Zach and his bus (or "bu, bu, bu, bu" as he likes to say whenever he sees this toy). This is by far his favorite toy. He pushes it around our house and is super fast with it. He also loves balls (he's so typically boy- he loves things that move and sports). He loves to throw the ball to anyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment