Sunday, December 13, 2009

sprinkles!

I love to bake and I am constantly making cookies. Lilly's contribution is usually eating the chocolate chips or playing with the dough, so I wasn't expecting much when I told her we were going to make Christmas cookies today. I had the dough ready, so we just had to cut out the cookies, bake them, and decorate them. This lasted almost 2 hours!! I couldn't believe how into the cookie making Lilly was! She did think that sprinkles were meant to cover the entire cookie and be an inch thick, but oh well.

Oh- Lilly has decided that she now smiles for pictures with her eyes closed, so it's really hard to get any regular pictures of her!

yea for sugar!!


rolling the dough....I didn't think of aprons until 3/4 of the way through and her black jumper was covered in flour!


No comments:

Post a Comment