Sunday, February 1, 2009

Potty Training

Okay, this might be too much information, but I thought it was funny and those of you who have had (or have) 2 1/2 year olds will probably think it's funny too. Lilly is in the beginning stages of potty training and she's been sitting on the potty before or after (sometimes both times to put off bedtime) her bath at night. Tonight, she sat for about 4 seconds before her bath and then wanted to sit on the potty again after her bath. So, I thought this was just her smart procrastinating technique since she didn't want to go to bed. But, she said to me right after she sat down, "Here comes the pee!!!" It was so funny! She then did pee, so that was good!

2 comments:

  1. very funny! I hate potty training....all my prayers and good wishes are with you! Keep the humor alive...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think most of the kids in their class are potty training, so she is probably picking it up from them a little too. Troy's pretty much potty trained now. No accidents in a couple weeks. He refuses to use the potty there right now, though, so we'll see.

    Maybe it's time to move to undies!

    ReplyDelete