Saturday, October 27, 2007

Fall Fun

So far this fall, we've tried to stay outside as much as possible which is pretty easy since Lilly loves to be outside. She gets very mad when we have to go in (even today when it was 50 degrees and I was freezing, I still had to bribe her with goldfish to come inside). Other things we're doing or have done include visiting my sister, brother in law, and nephew, Samuel for Samuel's 2nd birthday party (we forgot our camera, but there are some great pictures on Sara's blog) and re-doing our basement to make it into more of a play area. Once it's completely done, we'll post pictures. Here are some other fall pictures we've taken:

football hall of fame:

"hmmm, can I eat this leaf?"





"I'm not trying to strangle myself,
my eyes are just lower than everyone elses"


"I'm so cute, how can mommy tell me NO when I throw all my
food on the floor at every single meal?"

No comments:

Post a Comment