Friday, August 3, 2007

Updates...month of July

S0, we were pretty busy the month of July. Pete, Lilly, and I went to California for a wedding and we took Lilly to the beach. She was not a fan of the sand at first, but then started being brave and actually crawled in it. She loved looking at the ocean, but every time I tried to get her feet wet, she would hold them up as high as she could (see the picture). She has great leg muscles!

Lilly and I went to NY to visit my parents and family. That was a lot of fun. Lilly ended up taking 2 2-hour naps each day and sleeping 12 1/2 hours each night. Lots of kids, cats, and stimulation. She really liked my mom (and my dad too, although she's not a huge fan of men).


Here are some pictures from 4th of July and our July trips:

Happy Fourth!




Lilly trying to find her feet; Lilly not liking the water; Lilly trying to push Jane off of the chair



4 generations!





Lilly hanging out with my dad





No comments:

Post a Comment